Garbageddon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

70 NE Hunter

Go down

70 NE Hunter Empty 70 NE Hunter

Post  Maverick Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:51 am

What is your total time played (/played) on this character?

my total time played on this char is 33 days, 20 hours and minutes and seconds that go by too fast.

Would you mind disclosing your age?

im 21 yrs old.

What end-game experience have you had?

this is my main character that only hit 70 about 2 months ago, so i have yet to do any raids, except using a friends hunter in kara.

Are you attuned to Karazhan? Do you have any heroic keys?

yes im attuned for kara, and i have heroic keys for hellfire citadel, coilfang resevoir and auchindoun

What spec are you, why did you choose to spec this way, and what gear do u have to support it? Please provide and armory link.

im a beastmaster hunter, i chose this spec bcoz it made for easy lvling and more effective in pvp. i have almost all my S1 gear, with the exception of the helm that i will have by 2moro, and i have all the non-set epics except the belt that i will have in a few more days, and my bow is adaquate but i need the kara bow.

How did you hear about Garbageddon and what makes you think we are the guild for you?

i was advertising in trade channel that i was looking for a raid guild and Megaprime told me to whisper the GM's, im fairly new to raiding so im looking for an experienced guild to show me how its done right.

Do you consider yourself a player that can willingly wipe for an entire raid while learning new content and come away with nothing but a repair bill?

wiping is nothing new for me, im used to large repair bills, and at times ive never got to finish an instance bcoz of such things (pug groups that r no good), so i have no problem with it.

What guilds have you been in or are currently still a member of?

i used to be in Requiem, which is a guild that moved to this server from Jubei'thos, i left it due to conflicts with some of the members.

MODS such as Omen, Xperl Raid Frames (replacement for now abandoned CTraid Assist), SW Stats, Deadly Boss Mods and Ventrilo are a requirement for Garbageddon guild membership and would be expected to be installed and working on your computer before a /ginvite is extended. Do you understand and agree to this term?

yes, i have all of the above except SW stats, so i would have to learn how it is used.

Can you tell us anything about yourself?

atm i dont have a job, im looking for 1 however, ive been playing WoW on and off for about 2 yrs, recently ive been playing non-stop, i share a computer with my gf, who also plays wow and has 2 70s, i have trouble sleeping so im normally up quite late and quite early in the morning.

Do you understand and agree unequivocally to the above terms?

yes i do.

Maverick

Back to top Go down

70 NE Hunter Empty Re: 70 NE Hunter

Post  maverick Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:52 am

oops i forgot to put that Tolmav is my characters name

maverick

Back to top Go down