Garbageddon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunterizer, Dwarf Hunter 70 :)

Go down

Hunterizer, Dwarf Hunter 70 :) Empty Hunterizer, Dwarf Hunter 70 :)

Post  Hunteriz Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:32 am

Character Name / Class / Race / Level (Make this the subject of your forum post)

Hunterizer, Dwarf Hunter 70

What is your total time played (/played) on this character?
37 days 11 hrs

Would you mind disclosing your age?
I wouldnt mind, but seeing as my age is low. It would probably affect my chances of getting
in but, im 12, 13 in 2 mnths

What end-game experience have you had?
Karazhan (clear), SSC (lurker), TK (VR), Gruuls (clear)

Are you attuned to Karazhan? Do you have any heroic keys?
I am attuned to Karazhan, I have all the heroic keys.

What spec are you, why did you choose to spec this way, and what gear do u have to support it? Please provide and armory link.
IM a Marksman/Survival Hybrid. I chose this because I like to be at long range distances on a hunter, also If I need to trap im specced for
that aswell.

How did you hear about Garbageddon and what makes you think we are the guild for you?
I heard about Garbageddon on Dath'Remar just before I moved to Cael, I heard about what they raid and when they raid and they were the
exact times I needed.

Do you consider yourself a player that can willingly wipe for an entire raid while learning new content and come away with nothing but a repair bill?
Yes I do consider myself to be one of those players.

What guilds have you been in or are currently still a member of?
Netherstorm/Invidia.

MODS such as Omen, Xperl Raid Frames (replacement for now abandoned CTraid Assist), SW Stats, Deadly Boss Mods and Ventrilo are a requirement for Garbageddon guild membership and would be expected to be installed and working on your computer before a /ginvite is extended. Do you understand and agree to this term?
Yes I do understand and agree to this term.

Can you tell us anything about yourself?
Im a skilled hunter, with skills of CCing through the roof. I can keep a target trapped for as long as it needs to be. As I said earlier im 12
so I can always learn new things about hunters and theyre gear/specs. I would really like to join this guild so I can play a bit more of my hunter instead of completely dropping out on it for my horde mage. Please take me into consideration.

Do you understand and agree unequivocally to the above terms? Yes I do

Hunteriz

Back to top Go down

Hunterizer, Dwarf Hunter 70 :) Empty Re: Hunterizer, Dwarf Hunter 70 :)

Post  Hunterzi Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:26 am

>,<' Forgot the armory link. Here it is!
Armory Link

Hunterzi

Back to top Go down