Garbageddon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baygon, 70 human mage

Go down

Baygon, 70 human mage Empty Baygon, 70 human mage

Post  Baygon Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:21 am

What is your total time played (/played) on this character? 66 days 17 hours

Would you mind disclosing your age? 18 soon

What end-game experience have you had? SSC, TK, Karazhan, Gruuls Lair

Are you attuned to Karazhan? Do you have any heroic keys? yes i'm attuned and i have all heroic keys

What spec are you, why did you choose to spec this way, and what gear do u have to support it? Please provide and armory link. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Caelestrasz&n=Baygon

How did you hear about Garbageddon and what makes you think we are the guild for you? Vee my friend informed me of the guild, and i like Kara

Do you consider yourself a player that can willingly wipe for an entire raid while learning new content and come away with nothing but a repair bill? yes

What guilds have you been in or are currently still a member of? Tantum, Fae Victus

MODS such as Omen, Xperl Raid Frames (replacement for now abandoned CTraid Assist), SW Stats, Deadly Boss Mods and Ventrilo are a requirement for Garbageddon guild membership and would be expected to be installed and working on your computer before a /ginvite is extended. Do you understand and agree to this term?
yes

Can you tell us anything about yourself? i'm a mage?

Do you understand and agree unequivocally to the above terms? yes

Baygon

Back to top Go down