Garbageddon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gorona - Rogue - Human - 70

Go down

Gorona - Rogue - Human - 70 Empty Gorona - Rogue - Human - 70

Post  Gorona Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:45 pm

What is your total time played (/played) on this character?
24 days 4 hours 36 minutes

Would you mind disclosing your age?

What end-game experience have you had?
Old school - MC AQ40 BWL Naxx
New school - KZ, Gruul's Lair

Are you attuned to Karazhan? Do you have any heroic keys?
Attuned to Kara
KoT Heroic key
TK Heroic key

What spec are you, why did you choose to spec this way, and what gear do u have to support it? Please provide and armory link. - 41.20.0 CB/Mut Spec
Have a few kara epics, but mostly quest/dungeon blues. Have epic darkmoon card crusade.

How did you hear about Garbageddon and what makes you think we are the guild for you?
Long time friend of Xotz

Do you consider yourself a player that can willingly wipe for an entire raid while learning new content and come away with nothing but a repair bill?
Theres no other place i'd rather be than beating my head against a boss or an encounter till it gets done.

What guilds have you been in or are currently still a member of?
Masters of Mithril
Fallen Dragons
Entity

MODS such as Omen, Xperl Raid Frames (replacement for now abandoned CTraid Assist), SW Stats, Deadly Boss Mods and Ventrilo are a requirement for Garbageddon guild membership and would be expected to be installed and working on your computer before a /ginvite is extended. Do you understand and agree to this term?
Yes

Can you tell us anything about yourself?
My name is Li Mclaren. I'm 19 and currently doing an apprenticeship at Bakers Delight Mt Waverly. It's a tough job but its fun and I enjoy every day of it.

Do you understand and agree unequivocally to the above terms?
Yes

Gorona

Back to top Go down