Garbageddon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vee, lvl70 NE rogue

Go down

Vee, lvl70 NE rogue Empty Vee, lvl70 NE rogue

Post  Vee Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:49 am

What is your total time played (/played) on this character?
119 days. 49 days played as lvl70

Would you mind disclosing your age?
24, 25 soon

What end-game experience have you had?
pre-bc cleared both ZG and AQ20 as well as MC. Post-bc cleared kara, gruul, magtheridon, ssc, voidreaver and alar in tk. downed doomwalker and kazak many times as well.

Are you attuned to Karazhan? Do you have any heroic keys?
Yes and I am keyed for ALL heroics

What spec are you, why did you choose to spec this way, and what gear do u have to support it? Please provide and armory link.
Currently i am 30/0/31 for pvp/fun reasons. I am willing to respec to a more pve-dps build should the situation warrant it.

How did you hear about Garbageddon and what makes you think we are the guild for you?
I read the forums often and came upon your recruitment post. The thing that did it for me was your raid times. I am in America so oceanic raid times are rough on me (2am to 4-5am my time doesn't work)

Do you consider yourself a player that can willingly wipe for an entire raid while learning new content and come away with nothing but a repair bill?
I have done it before and I'll do it again though don't count on me wiping too much. I CAN vanish ya know Very Happy

What guilds have you been in or are currently still a member of?
Part of Ascended right now here on Cael. Dunno what is goin on but I don't like what I am hearing from the GM.

MODS such as Omen, Xperl Raid Frames (replacement for now abandoned CTraid Assist), SW Stats, Deadly Boss Mods and Ventrilo are a requirement for Garbageddon guild membership and would be expected to be installed and working on your computer before a /ginvite is extended. Do you understand and agree to this term? Once we hit 25 man content that I don't know sure. I have vent currently and will get omen sometime today. As far as the other mods I will work on aquiring them as we hit content that I need em for.

Can you tell us anything about yourself?
I am a crazy American (aren't we all?) pothead that hates communists. My r/l friends describe me as a revolutionary. I am a big fan of The Republic.

Do you understand and agree unequivocally to the above terms?
Sure

Vee

Back to top Go down

Vee, lvl70 NE rogue Empty Re: Vee, lvl70 NE rogue

Post  Vee Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:51 am

Forgot my armory link! Here ya go.

Vee

Back to top Go down

Vee, lvl70 NE rogue Empty Re: Vee, lvl70 NE rogue

Post  Vee Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:53 am

It didnt post my link!

2nd and last attempt.