Garbageddon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silksmoke

Go down

Silksmoke Empty Silksmoke

Post  Xotz Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:54 am

What is your total time played (/played) on this character?
I've played silk for 124 days total.

Would you mind disclosing your age?

What end-game experience have you had?
I have killed 5/6 SSC bosses and 2/4 TK bosses. I have also killed both worl bosses in OL(Doomlord Kazzak and Doomwalker)

Are you attuned to Karazhan? Do you have any heroic keys?
Yes I am attuned to Kara and I have all heroic keys.

What spec are you, why did you choose to spec this way, and what gear do u have to support it? Please provide and armory link.
ATM I'm some sort of a pvp spec 7/41/13. I usually raid 0/21/40, even though my spell hit is a bit short of the cap;D, but i really don't care what spec im raiding in. is a link to the armory with my current spec.

How did you hear about Garbageddon and what makes you think we are the guild for you?
I've seen some recruitment tells in the Trade/General chats on the server and I found the thread on the server forum thread, I think your the guild for me because you will allow me to raid on both my lock and my Raakilicious(in Facetious) during to the varying raid times.;D

Do you consider yourself a player that can willingly wipe for an entire raid while learning new content and come away with nothing but a repair bill?
I've doing it many times before..

What guilds have you been in or are currently still a member of?
I've been in Slash Cry that was on this server, and as stated earlier, my Raakilicious(Sweethooves) is in the guild Facetious.

MODS such as Omen, Xperl Raid Frames (replacement for now abandoned CTraid Assist), SW Stats, Deadly Boss Mods and Ventrilo are a requirement for Garbageddon guild membership and would be expected to be installed and working on your computer before a /ginvite is extended. Do you understand and agree to this term?
Yes indeed.

Can you tell us anything about yourself?
I play WoW a lot because I'm out of work atm. I should be able to make most of the raids that you guys have because i live in the US, so the times are pretty good for me.=) I'd like to think I know what I'm doing, but am always open to suggestion/constructive critism on how to do things.

Do you understand and agree unequivocally to the above terms?
Yep sure do. Hope to hear from you guys. You can find me on Silksmoke or Sweethooves pretty much anytime in game.Smile
Xotz
Xotz
Admin

https://garbageddon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum