Garbageddon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xsnypé - Hunter - Nelf - 70

2 posters

Go down

Xsnypé - Hunter - Nelf - 70 Empty Xsnypé - Hunter - Nelf - 70

Post  sampowell101 Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:49 pm

What is your total time played (/played) on this character?
28 days and 9 hours

Would you mind disclosing your age?
well im 16

What end-game experience have you had?
lots ive ran kara more than 10 times and done many other heroics

Are you attuned to Karazhan? Do you have any heroic keys?
yes i am! i am also currently getting blackened urn. and i have all the keys u can buy for heroics

What spec are you, why did you choose to spec this way, and what gear do u have to support it? Please provide and armory link.
im Beast Master spec because its better for raiding and PvE and u can check out my gear here Smile http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Caelestrasz&n=Xsnyp%C3%A9 it shows my old gear aswell i have 2 new peices as well Smile

How did you hear about Garbageddon and what makes you think we are the guild for you?
Ive seen u advertising ur guild u raid alot and i love doing raids and new raid s Smile i talked 2 rikki i think if that is her name. a guild recruitment officer

Do you consider yourself a player that can willingly wipe for an entire raid while learning new content and come away with nothing but a repair bill?
yes! i have a thirst for knowledge! CORNY LOL!!! but i dont care about money... as they say money is worthless.

What guilds have you been in or are currently still a member of?
Assimalate, Soul, and i am in Gangaroos currently

Can you tell us anything about yourself?
Im fun/funny good helper for the lowbies *not that there is many in garbageddon* im experianced geared love learning new things and love the thrill and excitment of new places aswell as old ones.

Do you understand and agree unequivocally to the above terms?
yes i do undestand and i agree to all of the terms above!

sampowell101

Back to top Go down

Xsnypé - Hunter - Nelf - 70 Empty Re: Xsnypé - Hunter - Nelf - 70

Post  Vee Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:46 pm

You've just listed 3 pretty recently created guilds on this server. Prone to guildhopping?
Vee
Vee

Back to top Go down

Xsnypé - Hunter - Nelf - 70 Empty i see wat you mean

Post  sampowell101 Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:52 am

these guilds say wat they think they are and have but they actuly dont have. ive spent over 2 weeks in each at max im looking for a really good guild like this 1 Smile

sampowell101

Back to top Go down

Xsnypé - Hunter - Nelf - 70 Empty Re: Xsnypé - Hunter - Nelf - 70

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down